Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This level keeps crashing many times
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Love20905 I beat this level on my third attempt and it did not crash
I did receive three 'No more possible switches' warnings one after the other, but this is not the same thing as your game crashing. Board shuffling is part of the game and to be expected when the start area is relatively restricted. It is also not an issue that needs fixing.
Your screenshot shows the game working, so I think you tried to capture a shuffle warning, but as they do not stay on the screen long enough you missed the warning.
I've just played the level six times. I failed four times, was left one toffee short on attempt no.5 and passed on my sixth try. It's a ridiculous level, but it did not crash. You said it happens many times? Does it happen every time you play this level or have you managed to get past it now? What exactly happens? Is it an infinite looping of candies falling? Or does the board freeze?