Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
not possible to pass
Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
absolutely agree, this level is not possible to pass without buying boosters or extra moves. I literally only log in once a day to see if they’ve given me free gold bars or they changed the level. I played off and on for about an hour a day for years until this level. For the past 2 months I’ve played for less than a few minutes. I collect my daily prizes and log onto the level to see if it changed. No wonder candy crush is dropping in the app ratings. Horrible way to treat your players.
Why: Because King want you to use up all your saved gold and start paying real money now.
Check this thread:
This advice is out of date and any player who has reached this level range will know all this and may feel offended by being given beginner's advice. Please make your advice specific to the levels asked about. The game is much different at levels 2000 from the end of the game.