Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been stuck on this level for weeks. I have the bomb and the stripe power ups and still nothing. How am I supposed to get 100 with only 25 moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bre1007 Thank you for posting this. I was not sure if these Midsummer Meltdown levels would eventually allow players to pass or not, i.e. if there was a lucky board in them eventually if players are persistent enough. Clearly the answer is NO. You are "supposed to pass" this level by paying 10 gold bars for extra moves. If you are out of gold bars then wait until the "event" finishes. This should be visible in your events folder. If you want to speed it along you could change the date on your phone forward to beyond that point and play the level in its original form, which probably will be possible to pass somehow even if it is labelled legendary. Unfortunately I cannot see exactly which level you are at, but it seems to be below 1000. In this case I am sure that the original level will be easier than this one. Make sure you remember to put the date straight back once the level has loaded.