Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why did I not get my train of booster when I beat my last level I was to get my free 15 mins of booster that was in that train when I won the level when will I get it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for reporting , In the meantime If you miss a reward from any other feature, please email this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.