Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I NEVER get credit in my candy crush game when I tap the reappearing butterfly? Today I I tapped 3 butterflies no credit at all … why
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you!
Hello @memytgrl1950 Welcome to the community! It may not be obvious but those butterflies only count if you then go on to pass the level on that attempt. If you fail they will not get added to your collection. To see how many butterflies you have collected tap on the icon on the map screen. My game does not show me the animations of the butterflies being added any more.