Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Extra moves advertisement not show
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @boobee1999 Welcome to the Community π€ I haven't seen that yet, which adverts are they from, is it when you've got to the end of a level and haven't passed, so you are offered the advert?
Mine has changed from extra moves to 1 gold bar per ad. In the time I've played I've only ever been offered extra moves. Is this change permanent? I really dislike it and would much prefer moves instead. It's quite annoying considering it costs minimum 10 gold bars to continue playing, yet I can only get maximum 3 bars from watching ads.
Hi @HariharanN Welcome to the Community π€ it's nice that you have joined us. Adverts aren't a permanent feature, sometimes we get them for extra moves and boosters, they can stop for a while but often return. Have you spent any real money recently to buy something in your game, if so that's another reason they stop. And if you have spent real money you may not get adverts back again.
We are all players like yourself in the Community, and come here to discuss and help each other with our Candy Crush Saga games. If you have any more questions or need help with your game please ask and someone will try and help. Good luck with your game and hope to hear from you again soon π