Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't pass this level, I've used all my specials and still stuck for days.. it's an impossible level with the number of attempts it gives. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yikes! I greatly appreciate you letting me know ♥️
Hello @FlyRaven Unfortunately there seem to really be some levels of the Midsummer Meltdown event which cannot be passed without boosters. Essentially these impossible levels are placed in your game to make you spend gold bars and money. The only tip I can offer is to use a UFO, which you can get for free from Season Pass, if you see you get close enough for it to help at the point when you have 3 moves remaining. We are all very angry about this horrible event and you can read some more comments here:
If you do by chance and luck suddenly pass this level please could you let us know, as this could be of some help to others. Thanks.
Pic of level