Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is this happening to anyone else now? When I click the candy shop, it is not responsive and not opening up so I can't make any purchases.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
They sent me a list of things to try to troubleshoot. I had no issue with Wi-Fi or connection, and the app did not need an update. So I restarted my phone and it worked. If you haven't tried that, give out a try and see if it works, hope it does!
Same thing is happening to me. I wasn't able to make purchases yesterday and can't make them today. I get a box that says something went wrong…try again later.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, in the meantime Please check this step
in case of any problem while purchasing, you can follow the link below and you will find detailed solution steps here.