Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 8632 and before I had a chance to play I received the Level Failed message. Any idea why this happened?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I emailed them through this link. They were fast to reply. https://soporto.king.com
How do I email tech? Not a big deal, but it knocked me out of Candy Royale and Super Charged Candy Bombs.
It happens because the level design has just one or two possible first moves. Any player with 3 or 4 colour bombs on their opening board will find that there are no possible moves as the boosters from the win streak block all possible moves. This has often been complained about but seems to never get fixed permanently by King.
this has only happened to me when the game opens and there are no possible matches right off the bat or no possible switches left. It hasn’t even let me use a booster to help get it started. I always email tech support on those issues.