Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was supposed to receive all sorts of boosters after completion of the last saga. I didn’t get all of my boosters. I only received a hand and a lollipop. I’m missing 2 ufos, 2 party poopers, & 2 color bombs. Please update my account.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The Prize Palooza Qualifier has just finished this morning is this what you are referring to? I didn't take much notice of the rewards being offered, but you had to finish in the top three to qualify and I don't know if the top three were offered rewards as well.
Which event has offered you these boosters? I do not know an event that will give away two party poppers. Is this Season Pass? Did you pay for these boosters?