Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What is the last level and why are some of the level been repeated?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Which level did you see that was repeated? Some levels look very similar but as far as I know they are all slightly different. The fact that so many levels look and play like so many other levels is not surprising as there are almost 20,000 of them. I am amazed that they don't repeat. If you can name any example of two identical levels I would be interested to hear.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Lasy level in candy crush saga is 19 925