Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
is anyone else having trouble with 18259? i have been stuck for 2 weeks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am so frustrated. I’ve been on it for four days longest I have been stuck on a level and I’m not even coming close not even with extra boosters I can’t win this at all. I don’t know what to do. I guess I walk away. I am not paying! I thought every level had a solution?
It's possible that everyone else who was stuck has quit @dmatchick . You either pay or quit when you come to this point and have run out of gold and boosters. Anyone who pays real money at this stage is a fool (or rich) because they'll be paying a lot of money level after level to progress. Check my advice here:
o My God