Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 205. I’ve been on it for over a week. Most of the moves are set up by y’all. Why can’t I have a chance to win without buying anything?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You should not buy anything this early in the game. If you get stuck this early on quit the game now. The AI that runs the game controls the outcome of every level and if it won't allow you get past level 205, then quite frankly this game is not worth bothering with. Try a different app.