Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm at level 19685 and it tells me I have to wait for more levels. In other posts I saw that the levels are 19805. What's happening to my profile? I can't play. There's a rainbow beyond the last level. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As I said in the other answer to the other post you need to make sure your app is updated. This is a sign of you playing an old version of the game.