Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm at level 19685 and it tells me I have to wait for more levels. In other posts I saw that the levels are 19805. What's happening to my profile? I can't play. There's a rainbow beyond the last level. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you very much. I didn't know the app didn't update itself.
Hello @wantolla. You need to check the app store to find the latest update for Candy Crush Saga and update the app. If you don't see the latest levels but still see the rainbow, then you are not playing the latest update.
This is the screen