Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to pass this level 8061
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. Welcome to the community! Please check my answer here:
I have just played the level through on the latest update of the app and it works as intended. I only think the programme that runs the app have increased level difficulty (again). So as well as understand how to feed and move the frog you may need to purchase extra moves to complete the level.
I’m having the same problem. I’m stock for 3weeks