Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won around 20 gold bars and they are gone when I try and use them. I am on 17331 and tried to use it yesterday and I was sent to the store. Also, what happened to the ads?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That sounds really upsetting 😟. Normally, gold bars you win should stay in your account until you use them. If they disappeared and sent you to the store instead, it might be a glitch. Ads and features like Sweet Cinema are test features and not always available to every player—they can appear or disappear at any time. I’d recommend contacting King Support through the in-game Help menu so they can check your account and restore what’s missing. 💙
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support Team so they can take a look in your game.
You can also email them from here: