Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since purchasing gold bars I no longer receive Bonuses or Sweet Cinema I have tried uninstall & reinstall etc I feel the game now holds me to ransome to buy gold bars any ideas????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That does sound frustrating 😟. Sweet Cinema and some bonus features are not always available for every player—they’re test features that appear randomly. Buying gold bars doesn’t remove them, it’s just coincidence. If you’ve already tried reinstalling, the best option is to contact King Support directly from the in-game Help menu. Hopefully they can check your account and restore access. 💙