Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hey! Why can't you play Candy Crush in landscape mode anymore? I almost always play on my IPad and it's so hard to hold it in portrait mode. I love Candy Crush but I don't play it as often now because you can't hold it in landscape mode. π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree playing on the iPad is not comfortable. Please change back to have the ability to play in LANDSCAPE.
Hi @Yvonne_53 Welcome to the community! When King changed this there was an outcry and I was one of the people who were most upset about the change. I have a magic keyboard and use the iPad resting on it at the table, so I hated the change. That was about two years ago and I am afraid landscape mode will not come back now. The game has been redesigned and I think the new systems just could not be adjusted to landscape play any more. Ever since they made that change I play sideways, with the candies "dropping" from left to right. This now actually works for me though it's not visually pleasing, but I have got used to it. I still refuse to hold the iPad upright in portrait mode because that is too tiring for me too.
what's this