Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On Aug 22, I finished the golden candy box challenge with 4 ufos. I bought two of them on my credit card.
I did not get credit for completing this task.
I accept glitches once in awhile, but this us a biggie.
Is there anyway to fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m really sorry that happened, I understand how frustrating it must feel 😟. Rewards from events like the Golden Candy Box should be credited right away, so if you didn’t receive them it’s likely a glitch. Since you also made a purchase, the best step would be to contact King Support directly through the in-game Help option. They can check your account history and either restore the missing UFOs or refund the purchase. 💙