Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
stuck and can't beat even with boosters help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @purple_penguin You must be playing the Midsummer Meltdown level still! Because my level 2915 looks like this and looks easy enough to pass.
I have - hopefully- good news: In my game there is just one more day to go to this horrible "event" (I call it "punishment" instead)
Midsummer should definitely be over on Monday, surely, for all players, and let's just hope then your level will then look like mine above. I hope your events page is like mine and has just one day left:
don't worry send me your game screenshot I'll help you