Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What kind of mobile lasts 12 hours of continuous play, assuming someone indeed play 12 hours
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree that playing non-stop for 12 hours is madness outside of the All Stars competition, but I guess you could use the offer to play on and off for 12 hours. I have on occasion bought the 6 hours option for 69 gold bars, of which I have plenty, to run some tests. You don't actually need to play for the entire time. As for your phone running out, as someone who played non-stop for 24 hours in the All Stars final round I can confirm that if you plug your device in while playing it will gain some charge in the process and last forever.