Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t count how many times I have made it to the very end and have only one move that I know I can make, but I would have to purchase 10 gold bars just for one move. I would love to be able to use one gold bar to buy one move.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can't count how many times this idea has been submitted @Nyky96 as the idea of only using one gold bar for one move is a very popular one.
As this idea has been suggested many times this makes your idea a duplicate and I am sorry to say that duplicate ideas aren't allowed.
Please consider adding your vote to an existing idea.
https://share.google/rkloWI6UT6dRCf68q
@QueenB @FluffyDinosaur @bearwithme as this idea is a duplicate would one of you please move this post to Tiffi's Idea Library and mark it accordingly. Thank you.
Tout a fait d'accord avec vous. Mais l'informatique est plus fort que nous et nous oblige à dépenser nos lingots pour freiner notre progression dans les coups suivants ou nous n'aurons plus assez de lingots pour acheter des coups.
That would be a great change, because sometimes you need just one move. They should be able to add 1 gold bar, then 5 or 10 and so on