Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My piggy bank is full, but when I try to purchase it, it says I have already purchased it and my purchase will be restored. I have purchased it in the past, but not recently.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi 👋, I understand the issue. 🐷💰 If your piggy bank is full but you get the message “already purchased, will be restored” when trying to buy it, this usually happens due to an account or store sync issue. ✅ Here are some things you can try: 1. Make sure your game and device are fully updated. 2. Check that you have a stable internet connection. 3. Log out and back into your App Store / Play Store account. 4. Go to Settings ⚙️ → Help → Support inside the game and report the problem. The support team will be able to review your purchase history and fix the issue. 💡