Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have switched Android phones and have purchased over 100 party boosters. How can I transfer these purchases to my new phone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
LINKS do not work? These boosters are purchases I made. There is nowhere stated that boosters PURCHASED are device specific
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The Gold Bars and Levels do sync across all platforms in all games, but the Boosters do not sync between devices.
Please check links bellow about lose booster!