Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why I can't finish my level, I've been on it for almost a month.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please could you show us a screenshot of the level you are stuck at, thanks.
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? I am surprised you are stuck at this level for a month @Judyquiles since it is an easy one. So I wonder if you mixed up the level or are playing a different game entirely maybe?
5456 insane