Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since I bought extra gold bars to get me out of a level I have noticed I no longer get bonuses or Sweet Cinema I feel that I am being held to ransome to buy more gold.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Phil52 . Yes, you are correct. That is what happens to all players after they make a purchase with real money. All the ads disappear from their game because King now count on you to keep spending real money.