Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I layed my phone down and when I picked it back up it said I had successfully purchased 6 hours of life for 69 gold bars, which I would never EVER do. Help please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh this is so frustrating! It has happened to others as well, as it is so ridiculously easy to do. When you run out of lives the option shows up on the screen and if your finger slips when you put the phone down, you could easily have just touched the screen in the wrong place while you put the phone down. I think it is deliberate by King to make it THIS easy to accidentally spend gold. We cannot help but notice that the game never asks for confirmation when we make a purchase with gold. I can understand your anger. You can try player support but they won't give you all of it back, maybe a few token boosters.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please reach out to our Player Support team using the game app or via https://soporto.king.com/ , so they can take a look in your game