Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After I cleared all the required targets, I still wasn’t able to pass the level. This has already happened twice, and it caused many of my boosters to be wasted.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for getting back with this information. Another player just reported this bug and they also had the super charger, so there may be a connection with this as you are suggesting. It would also help if you reported this to player support directly using the link below. The more reports they receive the more likely it will get picked up and dealt with. Make sure you mention the Alien Invasion event. The level number is not relevant as these levels can replace any level.
This issue only happens during the first round of each Alien Invasion events. I suspect it may be related to some boosters. At that time, I received certain booster rewards that gave me special candies at the start of each game. Both times the issue occurred, it was when I was provided with a very powerful candy (I’m not sure of the exact name, but it is the one that can be matched with any candy twice). Therefore, I believe there might be a technical problem in the game.
@MountainMom
@LoFiGummy
@kiara_wael
@PummyRaj
If any of you read this there is an issue with this event. There have been two other reports of this bug:
Hi @Henry0429 Welcome to the community!
You are the third person in two days to report this bug. I am going to ask the moderators to escalate this but this is unlikely to happen straight away as it is the weekend. Every player who reports this bug apparently is playing the Alien Invasion event but their levels look different.
Please could you let me know if this is the event Alien Invasion? Is this the first level of the event you have played? I see you posted two screenshots. Does this bug happen on each first attempt or only sometimes? Also please could you inform us if on replaying the level the glitch has disappeared? Thank you.