Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck on level 18332. I am close to calling it quits. I don't have enough gold bars and I am not buying anything. Even with the sporadic commercials, I cannot accumulate enough helps to get thru it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This makes total sense. Absolutely absurd they won't give ads to users who have brought bricks in the past.
Candy crusher since day 1...I am f&$king
done with the POS game.
Developers don't give 2 $hits
1k + times trying to beat this level. Ever booster , combo known to man. Not sniffing the finish line. They want get another penny from me. I am deleting my account after 15 years of playing. On to the next game
I have quit playing. Found other games that aren’t so frustrating.
I am also stuck on this level. Another IMPOSSIBLE to beat money grab level from candy crush.
At least you get the occasional commercials ... I have never once gotten those.
Cmon candy crush....stop trying to empty our pockets with gold bar buys,... make levels challenging, but beatable.
Frigging joke.
About done with this out dated game.
Calling it quits may be the best option, but you might just like to read my thread here: