Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have used coins that I spent my REAL MONEY on and it will freeze my game and refresh and start over. I lose my coins and lose my spot in my game… so I have lost well over 100 coins by this happening over and over. Anyone else?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @muggyGrl yes, what you describe has happened to other people
As you spent real money on your lost gold bars you should contact King for help. The fact that you spent money on your gold should mean they will actually help you.