Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Dear Candy Crush. Sinds a half of year I’m stuck ik my level at Alphabetty saga. I’m not getint trough level 508. Its almost a Reason to quit the game. Its not funny annymore. Can you tell me what cosus this delay. Thank you. Joyce.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @mamsie1 I used to LOVE playing this game! Sadly it no longer exists. I thought it was stopped around level 800 but maybe I'm wrong and level 508 was the final level they did. I was very sad when they stopped it. It was a good game. The app may still be on your device, but King no longer support or update it, so you will have to replay the older levels if you wish to still play it.
King removed AlphaBetty from their servers in 2021. How are you still playing it @mamsie1?
Also please note this forum is for Candy Crush Saga issues only.