Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Who is the best player because I want to challenge him
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Difficult question @458
How do you determine who is the best player of Candy Crush?
Overall though it doesn't matter how you determine who the best player of Candy Crush is because there is no way that you can challenge them.
😂😂🫣
Hmmmmm…… Having reached level 5650 in ten years' playing? Not sure if that makes you the best player @Ajinkraju Whereabouts in the Isle of Man do you live? It's not a big place. Are you there on vacation?
yes , challenge me I am the best player in Isle of Man
I agree with Alienscar: Why would you think that the more levels you can complete in a given time makes you the best player? Most levels before about level 10,000 can be completed within a few seconds if you play a party popper followed by a UFO on your first move. Why would this make you a better player than me who plays all the moves available and tries to pass on the last move? I can play one episode in just under 15 minutes. 12 minutes is my record, so that might give you some idea about speed. This time taken includes all the pop-ups we get, without those the time would be much less.
I am not sure that completing the most levels of Candy Crush in a set amount of time necessarily means the person is a better Candy Crush player @458, but it would make an interesting challenge. Being quick and being good don't necessarily equate to the same thing.
The game did have a feature called Challenge a Friend that had challenges that were timed, but this wasn't a live challenge and the people involved didn't know who they were challenging.
I believe some of the Candy Crush games have a challenge feature, but I don't know how they work. It could be that if other Crush games have this feature then eventually King might introduce it to Saga.
Okay Thank you
OOkay I understand because I wanted to challenge him and see who completes many levels in a given space of time