Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My level 1860
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No @christinewupp I just keep being flashed at 'Chill and Unwind. So I've taken their advice and turned it off π
π I only put it on private while I was away, forgot to put back to display publicly, now back for all to see @christinewupp
I haven't been getting the stupid loading screens for a while, thought they had seen sense. Will check later to see if I've got them back ππο»Ώ
Hey @Carol-38 I wish I could find your thread about the stupid loading screen with the silly "tips" but as your profile is now private I can't find it.
For that stupid loading screen is back in all of my games now, so it seem it's here to stay. It sure made me laugh as well. Look at this one:
How long since the chameleon candy disappeared? Five years? Ten? Is there anyone here who even still remembers this archaic feature?
That's one close up eyeβ¦. well congratulations on your achievement. How can we help you?
MMy level
Hi @ps541167 this is a duplicate post to one I have just answered. But now I'm not sure if you have reached level 1860 or 18600, which one is it please π€