Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am currently on winning streak of 134
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @1706348729 Welcome to the community!
And congratulations on this remarkable achievement. Winning episode races is indeed the key to playing Candy Crush successfully and this is a great streak you have there. The community gives out badges for the best episode race win streaks and I would suggest you post your screenshot here in this thread to get your 100 badge:
You will note that the community also offers a "200" badge, and some players have gained this, so I am afraid you are not quite there if you want to beat any record. But well done so far and keep it up! Good luck!