Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ah, thanks. I understand now. Yes, there are many features in Candy Crush which come and go. In fact we all see different features in our games, so you may have lost this feature while others still see it their games. I am still not sure which event you mean. It sounds like Candy Royale, but that gives out gold bars, not lives.
meant to say the feature where you could win lives if you won so many games in a row? thx!
Hi there. As far as I know the future still exists, both in Candy Crush and right here in our lives. I am sorry but I cannot understand your question. Please could you try to explain in other words.