Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hey dude how are you doing. I hope you increase your level....
Kram'S💦
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey @Carol-38 I'm a new player, I'm playing since this year, I'm in 1450 level , I'm coming from Côte d'Ivoire......
Hi @sir_krams how are you doing. How long have you been in the Community, where are you playing from and what level are you on now.
We are all players like yourself in the Community and come here to discuss and help each other with our Candy Crush Saga games. So if you have any questions or need help with your game please ask and someone will try and help.
Good luck with your game and hope you increase your level as well. Look forward to hearing from you again 🙃