Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm having a hard time getting past level 9786. I can't get the last 3 sprinks to pop out. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @stephanie2024 I did not have any problems getting them out. Once you have allowed the first four sprinks to move up the conveyor belt to their exits you need to clear as much of the blockers as quickly as you can and they should drop. Here is the opening board:
Play to remove some blockers but make sure you don't clear any candies underneath the dragons until they have all four moved to the top where the exit is.
Then try to clear as many blockers as you can and try to make the three colour bomb+stripe combos required to pass this level. Once the blockers underneath the sprinks portals are removed they should drop.
Here are all four of them. I was too late on this occasion. Though I managed to get the colour bomb + stripe combos and remove all the blockers the sprinks entered the conveyor belt too late:
They will take seven moves to get to the top and I only have two moves left, but hopefully this gives you a general idea how to play this level. Good luck!
Stuck on Level 8961