Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Nivel 9124 no puedo oasar
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I got a lucky board eventually, though only when I included starting boosters. I played without boosters twenty times. On my 21st attempt I played colour bomb and wrap/stripe starting boosters and got lucky:
The luck did carry on until the end of the level. There were lots of colour bombs though not so many obvious chances for combos.
I was tempted to play a stripe candy brush booster next to one of the colour bombs here to create a winning combo, but I carried on playing moves the game suggested and got here to this position with lots of good opportunities:
If you get a lot of candies dropping that are just of two colours it's a good sign you are in luck. I had lots of blues and purple on my winning board.
And this is the winning match (colour bomb+blue)
What is of note here is that at no point did the jelly fish either help or get involved in the board. I would advise to NOT play any matches involving jelly fish and not to create jelly fish. They break the lucky board algorithms of these old levels. If you want to pass these levels without spending gold then avoid the fish at all cost. The "pass" boards were written before the fish existed so they tend to ruin the lucky boards. Colour bombs and making combos of special candies is what helps pass these levels.
Hello @susanita03_06 I am sorry but I do not know what to advise about this level. Looking at the board it is obvious that this is impossible to pass in 18 moves unless the game gives you a lot of luck. However lucky boards seem to have been removed by the AI for certain levels in the past two weeks. A lot of these levels have become impossible to pass without boosters, unless you replay the level about a hundred times.
Candy Crush is now a gold budgeting game. You are expected to pay 10 gold bars to get past this and finish the episode and win gold from the episode race.
In order to pass a level like this one you would need to make combos with colour bombs and other special candies, such as colour bomb + stripe, wrap or double colour bomb combo. If the game does not give you the chance to do this you cannot pass in 18 moves.
This is how far I got to after making the best possible available moves:
It hardly looks any different from the starting boards!