Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is all the information on the phone, there are no other updates for my version of the phone, I don't know what you're going to do, but I want a pink prize for Tapia along with gold, I'm fed up.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You need to contact player support if you want help with getting your missing prize of Candy Crush Saga. This community here is just other players. You have to contact King. Tap on this link below to contact King Player Support:
Unfortunately not and I think I'll blow the soup with this pinks that I couldn't get a prize with a big apology........I'm tired of being asked for various updates on my phone, it's been updated to the end, it doesn't give me any other updates, not even for the game on Google Play, Candy Crush or give me Tapia Gold 120 gold and a prize because I'm tired of that ..............
Hello @upoika1961 I am not sure what your post or screenshot has to do with Candy Crush. Please could you explain.
Oh, I now notice you posted before. Please could you not start a new thread but add information to one of your existing threads. This is really confusing!
Did you ever contact Player Support as you were advised by the moderators?