Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cleared the aliens on level 11390, however, the game still showed I needed to clear an alien. As you can see from the picture, there are no aliens left in the board.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Out of interest, did you use a super charger combo to cause this glitch? Unfortunately there is nothing you can do. This glitch is very common and I think it happens when players break the spaceships too quickly, such as with a super charger combo. Please complain to King using this link:
King are unable to fix this glitch but refuse to remove this event even though they know it's broken. So I suggest you send in a complaint about it.
Also, it kicked me off the quest and I lost the upgraded cake bomb.