Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
says I have 2 aliens left but there are NONE left on the board. I will lose the game, my super color bombs, and the hold bars as I’m 16/22 on the one with the goblet. Can’t remember what it is called. What do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can't do anything if you are seeing this glitch in the level, you have to replay the level. Make sure to always break the spaceship slowly to let the aliens out one by one in future. The event is broken and King won't remove it, so we have to try and find a way to work around it.
Please complain to customer support using this link: