Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I regularly make purchases, but it feels like Candy Crush is taking advantage by keeping me stuck on the same level no matter how many times I try. I’ve been playing this level for two days—at the very least, I should be able to pass it by now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @melodydatar The way to play without making purchases is to have enough free gold from events. So depending on where you are in the game you might still have a chance to make a gold profit by winning the episode races, or you may not. The advice I would offer depends on where abouts in the game you are playing. Which level are you at?