Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just lost my winning streak, boosters and the super charger sprinkle thing because in the get the alien level it says 1 left when there aren't any more! This is the 2nd time this happened.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I paid for extra gold bars to continue the game and I also won 20mins of the sweeping cone. This would have allowed me to win the race and more gold bars but the game froze and I lost the cone and my last life. Really disappointed considering not playing any more, or certainly not paying for anything again
I paid for gold bars and I won some booster. This would have allowed me to complete the race but the game froze and had to restart it and lost all my boosters and out of pocket. It has put me off paying again
There have been numerous complaints about this event and King seem unable to fix it. Check this thread:
I would recommend players to stop playing the game until the event is withdrawn, fixed or finishes.
Says 1 left to save but no aliens left
Here's the screenshot