Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I spent $ buying gold just to keep my streaks and supercharger and this alien game glitched on me. I lost all my progress!! Will there be any compensation for my loss!???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes I sent screenshots when my sprinkle refused to fall after several hits. I was compensated after an investigation.
King cannot refund any money because King have no access to your payment account, payments are done via a third party like Google or Apple.
If you complain to Player support you will hopefully get some gold bars and boosters as compensation. Make sure you include your player ID in the email: