Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Help! All my lives are gone. I only used 20 a day as allowed - this morning I'm zero! I had well over 50.
Has it happened to anybody else?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @MissClau it hasn't happened to me 'yet', but I have seen a few posts in the past saying the same as you. It's probably another annoying system fault. Hopefully you have many in your Friends List to send you lives. If not you could attach your friends link and ask for others to add you and build you up again 👍