Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Alguien sabe si para que te aparezcan los anuncios, la cuenta tiene que estar vinculada con el facebook? Porque me cree otra cuenta y no me aparecen
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @taticia Welcome to the Community 🤗 it's nice that you have joined us. I would say no, it doesn't need to be linked to Facebook, I'm not linked to Facebook and I get adverts. We do know that adverts aren't a permanent feature, they come and go, it's King who decides who gets them and when. Also take note, players have also posted saying once they spent real money to buy something in their game adverts stopped. Hopefully you will get adverts at some stage.
If anyone else knows anything different, I'm sure they will also respond.
We are all players like yourself in the Community and come here to discuss and help each other with our Candy Crush Saga games. So if you have any more questions or need help with your game or the Community, please ask and someone will try and help 😉