Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m so stuck I’m getting past level 260 I want to quit. I’ve been working on it for 3 days and I have used probably 20 lives trying to beat it. Please help me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @15398861323 I've often played the first 300 levels of CandyCrush. Each time I play the game the difficulty level is different, but in the past two weeks it's been worse than ever. If you have run out of gold bars by this stage and the game won't allow you to pass level 260 by giving you some luck then my advice would be to delete the app. King have made the game too difficult and impossible to enjoy for new players at the moment. It's not worth playing if it's this bad. A few months ago it was much easier. You've picked the wrong time to start playing this game.