Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If it keeps spinning you are not connected to King's server or the app store. Close the app and check your internet. Reload the app. Keep doing that and eventually the game should connect. Also make sure that date and time is set to "automatic".
This is what happens when I try to use gold bars. It just keeps spinning.
Hello @CSZYMULA I am sorry but I do not understand the word "pufflers". It might be best to show us what is wrong in your game with a screenshot.