Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed 30 new levels and don't have enough orange candies to win anything.
It's not first time! Don't lose your time and boosters to feed a troll - it's a mistake (I'm beyond 10 000 lvl)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Agree with both of you @taktoja123 @methridg what they should do is put Don't feed the boring Troll back to where we can play any level to collect orange candies. We have asked time and time again. But unfortunately King don't want to know just how boring they have made it by only being able to collect candies from new levels 😴 💤
Agreed. I absolutely hate that mini-game. Every single time it comes up I got levels and levels without any orange candy. They should get rid of it or stop rigging it to not get orange.